Testimonials and Customer Comments
- "...The team achieved an annualized savings of $76.5K. They implemented new tool holders which offered quick push button release, consistency gain, error reduction, no need for a wrench, and less time for indexes (multiple indexes per operation)..." -Honeywell, AZ September 2009.
- "The holder is working very well, I believe it is an excellent product. I want to completely tool all of our turning centers with this type of tooling." -Steve Atkinson from Wilwood Engineering on the 18th of August 2009.
- "They work. The guys love'm." -Mark from Nores on June 16th 2009
- "At times we change the insert in these tools 10 to 20 times a shift. This would be easy to cost justify." -Steve Hanlon from Baker Hughes on the 1st Dec 2008.
- "This tool is the best thing that's happened to our shop in a VERY VERY long time."
- "My guys love them. I got tired of them fighting over the ones I have, so I bought more."
- "I discovered a hidden feature, the life of my inserts has increased because of the tool's rigidity."
- "We don't have to worry about hardware issues with stripped screws and lost wrenches."
- "Why didn't somebody think of this before?"
- From the trade shows: "Wow! Is That It...No Way!...It can't be that easy."
Articles and AdsArticle form "Productive Times"
Ads form "Cutting Tool Engineering"