|Return on investment||Specifications||Boring Bars||K series|
The return on investment is days.
Can I try one without risk?Of course. If you're not happy, send the tool back, and we'll cancel the invoice, or refund your money. We want ALL of our customers to be happy and making money with the Click Change Tool Holder.
Video courtesy of Axian Technology Inc; Brian flips a CNMG.
Return policy:1) Our tools are NOT simply tool holders They are Productivity tools. They will slash your labor costs and increase your machine utilization. They are more expensive that an old-fashioned tool holder and if the cost is a problem for you, please return the tool before you put it into a machine. Unused and re-sellable tools are returnable within 30 days for any reason.
2) If you have evaluated your potential savings and agree that being able to change tools “instantly” is indeed a real advantage for you, put our holder on your favorite (or least favorite) job and watch how well they work. If it does not perform in your application, we will accept a return for a full refund of your purchase price. We only ask that you help us by letting us know what the tool did or did not do, and pay the return shipping.
3) If the tool fails to perform due to defects in materials or workmanship during the first year, Click Change will repair or replace the tool at no charge. You will be responsible for the costs to return the tool to us, and we will pay for return UPS ground shipping to you.
4) If you crash or damage the tool during the first year, Click Change will replace the tool with a new or refurbished tool for 50% of the current list price for the tool. You will need to send the tool to us, provide the original invoice number, and pay the return shipping costs. Click Change will pay the UPS ground shipping back to you. This policy applies if you bought the tool directly from us or from one of our distributors.
5) Used tools that perform as we promise, are not returnable for credit or refund.
6) Click Change tool holders require periodic cleaning and maintenance. They will wear out, just as any mechanical device will. Our warranty does not cover wear and tear or abuse.
Order todayClick Change has a large network of distributors. Please contact the distributor of your choice to place an order or to get more information. Or, if you would rather, you can contact us directly.
Click here to see our distributor list.
Click Change Inc.
21622 N. 14th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85027-2806
Sales or Support: 1-800-466-3131
Locally (623) 580-0800
By Fax (623) 516-8432